[unixODBC-support] Error in PHP mode: [unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Unable to connect to data source, SQL state S1000

Gérard Maulino gerard at dkeystone.com
Mon Feb 2 15:21:17 GMT 2009

Hi there,

I'm trying to get Freetds + unixODBC working on a Linux FC 6 and it works in
command line but not in Apache/PHP.
I've checked that the line "extension=odbc.so" is there in the
/etc/php.d/odbc.ini file and that my configuration file (freetds.conf,
odbc.ini & odbcinst.ini) are correct but I can't find something wrong.

I've installed unixODBC v 2.2.14 and FreeTDS driver version 0.82 .
I can query the remote database using isql. That makes me wonder if I need
to re-compile or change something in my PHP configuration.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Gerard