[unixODBC-support] odbc.ini file got truncated

Nick Gorham nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Tue Dec 8 09:40:17 GMT 2009

Tamanna wrote:
> Hi Nick
>
> The souce code I am having , has a ChangeLog file. In that file also I can
> see the log  "Fix problem where ini files could be truncated under heavy
> load".  That means , the problem with the ini file is already fixed in the
> release I am using unixODBC-2.2.11-2. So what could have caused odbc.ini
> file to be truncated. Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks...
> Tamanna

I am not sure what you expect me to do. The software you are using is
some years old, I believe I fixed the original problme, but it seems
that there is another problem. Without knowing what has caused the
problem for you I can't setup the same situation here (as I don't know
what it is). My first suggestion would be to use the current release. if
the problem persists you will need to detail the system and circumstance
under which it happens.