[unixODBC-support] odbc.ini file got truncated

Tamanna er_tamanna at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 06:09:19 GMT 2009

Hi Nick

The souce code I am having , has a ChangeLog file. In that file also I can
see the log  "Fix problem where ini files could be truncated under heavy
load".  That means , the problem with the ini file is already fixed in the
release I am using unixODBC-2.2.11-2. So what could have caused odbc.ini
file to be truncated. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks...
Tamanna