[unixODBC-support] odbc.ini file got truncated

Tamanna er_tamanna at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 06:16:03 GMT 2009

Hi Nick

Thanks for your reply. But  according to unixodbc-2.2.11 release notes, this
problem is fixed in unixodbc-2.2.11 .
An excerpt from the release notes :

/* unixODBC

Release Name: 2.2.11

Notes:
4-March-2005
2.2.11 build, bug fix release

Changes:
    * Fix a couple of typo errors in postgres driver and odbctest
    * Fix problem where ini files could be truncated under heavy
      load
    * and more

*/

As mentioned earlier also, I am using unixODBC-2.2.11-2 . So, why I am still
seeing this problem ??

Thanks..
Tamanna