[unixODBC-support] odbc.ini truncated - zero byte

sunny_helo sunny_helo at 163.com
Mon Aug 17 06:01:13 BST 2009

Hi, Sorry to reply to you late. I've find the problem. I compiled the unixodbc in 32bit mode and the lib file of DB2 is 64bit. So I use 32bit libdb2.so, it works.
But when I compile the unixodbc in 64bit mode:

export OBJECT_MODE=64
export CFLAGS=-q64
./configure --enable-gui=no --enable-drivers=no
make
make install

It doesn't work. Maybe there's something wrong somewhere. But anyway, thanks for your help to answer me some many question in time.

ÔÚ2009-08-15£¬"Nick Gorham" <nick at lurcher.org> дµÀ£º