[unixODBC-support] problem using odbc for db2

sunny_helo sunny_helo at 163.com
Tue Aug 11 15:15:59 BST 2009

Dear Madam/Sir,
I encountered a problem today when I installing unixodbc and RHEL5 IBM pseries Server.The DB2 version is DB2_V9.103_ESE_PPC.
However, when I installed DB2_V9.103_ESE_i386 and unixodbc on my computer, it works well.
So can unixodbc support DB2_V9.103_ESE_PPC on PowerPC server well? Is there any solution for such kind of issues?
I'll be grateful if you can answer me these questions and thank you for your patience to read my letter.

Best Regards,
Bin Sun