[unixODBC-support] error in make

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM Ralph_Hershkowitz at nylim.com
Mon Apr 27 20:24:18 BST 2009

Any luck with this?

Ralph Hershkowitz
DBA Manager
New York Life Investment Management
(973)-394-3352

             Nick Gorham
             <nick at lurcher.org
             Sent by:                  Support for the unixODBC project
             unixodbc-support-         <unixodbc-support at mailman.unixodbc.
             bounces at mailman.u         org>
             nixodbc.org                                                cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/24/2009 10:00          Re: [unixODBC-support] error in
             AM                        make

             Please respond to
              Support for the
             unixODBC project
             <unixodbc-support
             @mailman.unixodbc
                   .org>

Ralph Hershkowitz/NYLIM wrote:

>Isn't there a way to determine why the link failed?

Possibly taring up the entire directory and sending me a copy might
allow me to see.