[unixODBC-support] Errors with integration between Oracle and PostgreSQL, changing machines

Raul Orduna rorduna at tracasa.es
Fri Apr 17 10:45:53 BST 2009

Thank you but I think is not necessary, I have one running in my installation.

The news DB was postgreSQL too but for other locations (SID). The version is the same and the driver too (in fact the driver configured in odbc.ini for the three connections is the one configured in odbcinst.ini).

Isql runs in all three. Dg4odbc only in the first (the old). I revised the config files of oracle more than twice but it seems all right...

Raúl