[unixODBC-support] Errors with integration between Oracle and PostgreSQL, changing machines

Raul Orduna rorduna at tracasa.es
Thu Apr 16 17:34:48 BST 2009

In order to test all the options (Oracle Support seems dead) we try to establish connections with other machine.

All the configs seem correct, but from DG4ODBC I obtain one initial error. The "connection string lack some options"...

As usual iSQL works fine. Listener.ora, TNSnames.ora and gateway file are carefully configured. The database link has been dropped and created several times... I don't know what the problem is.

I send the logs from isql and dg4odbc database link.

Could you see them?

Thank you.
Raúl