[unixODBC-support] Errors with integration between Oracle and PostgreSQL

Raul Orduna rorduna at tracasa.es
Wed Apr 8 09:56:39 BST 2009

First of all, thank you again.

Your solution obtains a successful connection from Oracle Warehouse Builder. Good!!!

The next error arises when we try to select the source tables for the project. I would remember that it seems that the text fields of pg_catalog load incorrectly (even from sqlplus, for example for
select * from "pg_catalog"."pg_user"@postgres;
).

I send the logs of the select statement from unixODBC log and from dg4odbc log:
select * from ALL_USERS at postgres;

Raúl