[unixODBC-support] Can't Get isql to Work

Jason Maitlen Jason.Maitlen at OntarioSystems.com
Mon Apr 6 23:33:19 BST 2009

I've been successfully using PHP to run queries with the odbc functions against a datasource configured in /etc/odbc.ini. I copied this DSN over to a new one and redirected to a different host and DB, but it won't connect. Because of this problem I started messing around with isql and found that neither one of these DSNs worked from isql. Shouldn't any connection that works from PHP using the odbc functions also work with isql since they use the same DSNs and drivers?

Jason Maitlen

Attention: This message and all attachments are private and may contain
information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete
the message immediately.