[unixODBC-support] Error with install on AIX - missing Qt

Lance Cloete LanceCloete at woolworths.co.za
Thu Nov 13 15:53:47 GMT 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to install UNIXODBC 2.2.11-1 on AIX and getting the below error...

configure: checking for Qt
checking for Qt headers... no
configure: error: cannot find correct Qt headers!

We are running AIX 5.3.

I looked for the QT package on the internet but cannot find anything for AIX.

Is there anyone that can tell me where to find this package and maybe a link to a UNIXODBC administration guide
on how to complete the installation and install and configure the ODBC drivers?

Hope you can help.
Thanks and Regards
Lance Cloete

Please note: This e-mail and its contents are subject to a disclaimer
which can be viewed at http://www.woolworths.co.za/disclaimer. Should
you be unable to access the link please e-mail disclaimer at woolworths.co.za
and a copy of the disclaimer will be e-mailed to you.