[unixODBC-support] Re: select on date in Timesten throws "Numeric value out of range"

jothi libitha libithashanmugam at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 09:07:47 BST 2008

Hi Nick,
Installing unixODBC 2.2.13pre has solved the issue. select on date field works fine without error. Thank you so much for helping  on this. I have been trying out different things since a long time before contacting unixODBC support. You solved it no time. I hope I can continue using the pre-release till 2.2.13 is released.

Hi Martin,
I replied to your mail twice. Both bounced due to huge log size. It won't be needed now as the problem is solved. Thank you so much for helping on resolving the issue.

Thanks again,
Libitha