[unixODBC-support] make install fails on SuSE 9.3

Brian Schonecker Brian.Schonecker at Xtek.com
Wed Mar 26 10:47:23 GMT 2008

Yeah, there's about 23,000 lines of compiling instructions that go by.  I tried to post to the list but my RAR file is just a bit too big...

Here's a link to the RAR file if anyone's interested:

http://www.xtek.com/outgoing/session.rar

Brian

>>> nick.gorham at easysoft.com 3/25/2008 7:45 PM >>>
Brian Schonecker wrote:

>I've done this many times before on SuSE 10 and other SuSE 9.3 servers but for some reason, I can't get past the  'make install' phase.
>
>configure --enable-gui=no
>make
>make install
>

>configure and make go well.  'make install' errors out with:

Is that all that "make install" does, anything before makinbg samples?