[unixODBC-support] (no subject)

ron.spillane at dpi.nsw.gov.au ron.spillane at dpi.nsw.gov.au
Thu Mar 13 23:09:43 GMT 2008

Hi,

I am getting the following error

[IM009][unixODBC][Informix][Informix ODBC Driver]Unable to load
translation shared library (DLL).
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

The system I am trying access an informix database on another system. I
can access the database using dbaccess.
I have another system that works and am using the same ini files to access
the same database (attached).

I have checked all the environment variables and am at a loss as to what
to do next.

The system is running Solaris 10 with Domino 8 and unixodbc version 2.2.12
with Informix 9.40uc8 and CSDK 2.9uc4.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ron Spillane
Systems Programmer
NSW  Department of Primary Industries
Phone 612 63913265
Fax      612 63913290

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of their organisation.