AW: [unixODBC-support] AdabasD with unixODBC

Ray Ramsaroop ray at exoticgarden.de
Wed Mar 12 10:21:29 GMT 2008

Hello,

dltest /usr/lib/unixODBC/odbclib.so SQLConnect

	/unixODBC/odbclib.so SQLConnect
	SUCCESS: Loaded /usr/lib/unixODBC/odbclib.so
	SUCCESS: Found SQLConnect

strace isql -v GMARKT 2> sl
	[01000][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib
'/usr/lib/unixODBC/odbclib.a' : /usr/lib/unixODBC/odbclib.a: 	invalid
ELF header

readelf /usr/lib/unixODBC/odbclib.a -h
	Displays a long list of information

	:
	:
	ELF Header:
	  Magic:   7f 45 4c 46 01 01 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
	  Class:                             ELF32