[unixODBC-support] Doing a SQLDriverConnect fails in Apache with Error 500: "Internal Server Error"

Miguel Rentes miguel.rentes at efacec.pt
Fri Jun 13 16:16:32 BST 2008

Hi Nick,

LD_LIBRARY_PATH has "$ORACLE_HOME/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib" and
running the .cgi as the user that also runs httpd (with the same
LD_LIBRARY_PATH) works.

I'm starting/stopping httpd as user root but the "User" directive in
httpd.conf points to the user that runs .cgi with no problem. Is there
any problem with starting/stopping httpd as user root? I'm doing so to
be able to open port 80.

Best regards,

Miguel Rentes