[unixODBC-support] Doing a SQLDriverConnect fails in Apache with Error 500: "Internal Server Error"

Miguel Rentes miguel.rentes at efacec.pt
Fri Jun 13 11:36:23 BST 2008

Hi Nick,

I've done a simple .cgi that runs  inside Apache and it works. But this
.cgi I'm working on right now is failing and I can't find the source of
the problem (since it follows the same steps as documented and as the
previous .cgi that worked) or how to correct it.  If anyone has a clue
or a  working example in Linux, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Miguel Rentes