Re[unixODBC-support] post - Install questions

HAS howard.stein at fmr.com
Thu Jun 5 16:50:15 BST 2008

After almost a year, Oracle has informed me that they think they've finally
fixed the problems with their Solaris driver, however, they informed me one
of the things that had to be done were changes to the unixODBC code and that
they submitted/requested some changes that are included in one of the
2.2.13pre releases, but said it's not on the ftp site.  How can I get the
correct version to test this?  Thx, H