[unixODBC-support] Using unixODBC + TimesTen

csepulveda at atichile.com csepulveda at atichile.com
Tue Jan 29 18:28:25 GMT 2008

Thank you for your help.

I add line "DRIVER=..." and the definition look:

[dbtest1_malta]
DRIVER=/opt/TimesTen/tt70/lib/libttclient.so
TTC_SERVER=192.168.10.61
TTC_SERVER_DSN=dbtest1
TTC_TIMEOUT=300
UID=csepulve
PWD=csepulve

in the $HOME/.odbc.ini

Then I test:

$ isql -v dbtest1_malta
[01000][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib
'/opt/TimesTen/tt70/lib/libttclient.so' : libttco.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

I check:

$ ls -l /opt/TimesTen/tt70/lib/libttclient.so
lrwxrwxrwx  1 btapia btapia 21 Jan 11 14:41
/opt/TimesTen/tt70/lib/libttclient.so -> libttclient.so.gcc346

May be I need to define some variable ... or not?

Thanks!