[unixODBC-support] unixODBC with OpenSER

MagoDaViola magodaviola at ig.com.br
Mon Jan 21 12:54:33 GMT 2008

Hi friends....

See the log of unixODBC comparing when connect with the OpenSER and when
connect with isql.

Connection with OpenSER:

[ODBC][2546][SQLSetEnvAttr.c][349]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
[ODBC][2546][SQLAllocHandle.c][358]
                Entry:
                        Handle Type = 2
                        Input Handle = 0x85584d0
[ODBC][2546][SQLAllocHandle.c][476]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
                        Output Handle = 0x855f6c0
[ODBC][2546][SQLDriverConnect.c][678]
                Entry:
                        Connection = 0x855f6c0
                        Window Hdl = 0x1
                        Str In =
[DSN=FBSipServer;UID=SYSDBA;PWD=********;][length = 40 (SQL_NTS)]
                        Str Out = 0xbfb0fe8a
                        Str Out Max = 1024
                        Str Out Ptr = 0xbfb1028a
                        Completion = 1
                UNICODE Using encoding ASCII 'ISO8859-1' and UNICODE
'UCS-2LE'

                DIAG [08004] [ODBC Firebird Driver]Unable to connect to data
source: library 'libfbclient.so' failed to load

[ODBC][2546][SQLDriverConnect.c][1258]
                Exit:[SQL_ERROR]
[ODBC][2546][SQLGetDiagRec.c][657]
                Entry:
                        Connection = 0x855f6c0
                        Rec Number = 1
                        SQLState = 0xbfb0f62d
                        Native = 0xbfb0f634
                        Message Text = 0xbfb0f52d
                        Buffer Length = 256
                        Text Len Ptr = 0xbfb0f63a
[ODBC][2546][SQLGetDiagRec.c][694]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
                        SQLState = 08004
                        Native = 0xbfb0f634 -> -904
                        Message Text = [[unixODBC][ODBC Firebird
Driver]Unable to connect to data source: library 'libfbclient.so' failed to
load]
[ODBC][2546][SQLGetDiagRec.c][657]
                Entry:
                        Connection = 0x855f6c0
                        Rec Number = 2
                        SQLState = 0xbfb0f62d
                        Native = 0xbfb0f634
                        Message Text = 0xbfb0f52d
                        Buffer Length = 256
                        Text Len Ptr = 0xbfb0f63a
[ODBC][2546][SQLGetDiagRec.c][694]
                Exit:[SQL_NO_DATA]

Connection with isql:
[ODBC][2570][__handles.c][447]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
                        Environment = 0x89bebe0
[ODBC][2570][SQLAllocHandle.c][358]
                Entry:
                        Handle Type = 2
                        Input Handle = 0x89bebe0
[ODBC][2570][SQLAllocHandle.c][476]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
                        Output Handle = 0x89bf360
[ODBC][2570][SQLConnect.c][3586]
                Entry:
                        Connection = 0x89bf360
                        Server Name = [FBSipServer][length = 11 (SQL_NTS)]
                        User Name = [sysdba][length = 6 (SQL_NTS)]
                        Authentication = [********][length = 8 (SQL_NTS)]
                UNICODE Using encoding ASCII 'ISO8859-1' and UNICODE
'UCS-2LE'

[ODBC][2570][SQLConnect.c][4160]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS_WITH_INFO]
[ODBC][2570][SQLDisconnect.c][204]