[unixODBC-support] Problem with ODBCConfig connection betweenBase Oooffice 2.03 and Mysql on UBUNTU 7.10

Fri Jan 4 09:39:59 GMT 2008

It seems that your X errors are keeping ODBCConfig from starting
properly.
Get rid of them (see links below) and try again.
http://shreevatsa.wordpress.com/2006/12/31/x-error-baddevice-invalid-or-
uninitialized-input-device/
http://linuxfordummies.org/index.php?topic=579.msg1294

Stefan