[unixODBC-support] unixODBC + FreeTDS problems on Mac OS X

Philip Ives pives at ivesdigital.com
Thu Feb 7 19:59:12 GMT 2008

Thanks Stefan.

I tried your advice. But i'm still running into a problem on mac OS X
10.5

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _tds_alloc_context
   Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libtdsodbc.so
   Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _tds_alloc_context
   Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libtdsodbc.so
   Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT trap

I have the following env variables. let me know if i have to find the
freeTDS list on this.

Thanks
Phil