[unixODBC-support] Makefile error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

Joe Bob reg at breakthroughdata.com
Wed Dec 17 23:50:31 GMT 2008

I am working on a Sun platform.
When I run make, I receive the following:

Making all in Postgre7.1
make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 579: Unexpected end of line seen
Current working directory
/gers/train/adhoc/kdk/uodbc/unixODBC-2.2.14/Drivers/Po
stgre7.1
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
Current working directory
/gers/train/adhoc/kdk/uodbc/unixODBC-2.2.14/Drivers
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

When I ran configure (./configure -enable-gui=no), it processed
successfully.  After that all I did was run make.  I don't know enough to
really troubleshoot this issue and I appreciate any assistance.

Thanks, Joe Bob