[unixODBC-support] [IM002][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified

doug livesey biot023 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 19:23:55 GMT 2008

Hi -- I'm an Ubuntu newbie that is trying to connect to SQL Server.I can
connect using SQSH, but am struggling when I try to use isql.
Using isql gives me the following error:
[IM002][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default
driver specified

I'm using FreeTDS and unixODBC.

Can anyone advise on how I might look into fixing this?
I've been at it for ages, and I'm getting a migraine! ;)
Cheers,
Doug.