[unixODBC-support] MySQL Driver Help

Isabella Trevisan isabella.trevisan at infocamere.it
Tue Dec 9 13:04:54 GMT 2008

This is what I get with the trace :

fpx10:[root]>/tmp # more odbc-sql.log
[ODBC][15624][__handles.c][447]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
                        Environment = 26998
[ODBC][15624][SQLAllocHandle.c][358]
                Entry:
                        Handle Type = 2
                        Input Handle = 26998
[ODBC][15624][SQLAllocHandle.c][476]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
                        Output Handle = 277c8
[ODBC][15624][SQLConnect.c][3586]
                Entry:
                        Connection = 277c8
                        Server Name = [myodbc3][length = 7 (SQL_NTS)]
                        User Name = [NULL]
                        Authentication = [NULL]
                UNICODE Using encoding ASCII 'ISO8859-1' and UNICODE
'UCS-2BE'

[ODBC][15624][SQLConnect.c][4160]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
[ODBC][15624][SQLAllocHandle.c][523]
                Entry:
                        Handle Type = 3
                        Input Handle = 277c8
[ODBC][15624][SQLAllocHandle.c][1058]
                Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]
                        Output Handle = 447b8
[ODBC][15624][SQLPrepare.c][192]
                Entry:
                        Statement = 447b8
                        SQL = [select count(*) from ag_anag_soggetto
][length = 38 (SQL_NTS)]