[unixODBC-support] MySQL Driver Help

Isabella Trevisan isabella.trevisan at infocamere.it
Tue Dec 9 10:17:34 GMT 2008

Thank you Nick !!

Downloaded from http://www.blastwave.org/packages.php

This is the version of UnixODBC :

Software name:    unixodbc
Version:    2.2.12,REV=2008.02.24
Source URL:    http://www.unixodbc.org/
PKGname:    CSWunixodbc
Maintainer:    Alex Moor

and this is the version odf mysql driver :

Software name:    myodbc
Version:    3.51.11,REV=2005.03.18
Source URL:    http://www.mysql.com
PKGname:    CSWmyodbc
Maintainer:    Andreas Almroth

and I use the 32 bit
[MySQL]
Description     = MySQL ODBC 3.51.11 driver for Solaris
Driver          = /opt/csw/lib/libmyodbc3.so