[unixODBC-support] Does unixODBC support IPv6 for postgresql?

Alexander Medina medina.alexander at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 15:44:04 BST 2008

Are you using a DNS server to resolve names?  That would be the first thing
I'd check.  Or try connecting with the IP instead.

I use UnixODBC to connect to PSQL with an IPv6 connection.  This may be a
shot in the dark but do you have your pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf files
to allow connections from the system trying to make the connection?  There's
a section in the pg_hba.conf file to specify IPv6 connections.  Also, I had
to use the libodbcpsql.2.0.0.so driver that came with unixodbc.

Alex-