[unixODBC-support] [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Function sequence error

Dileep Kumar ndileep at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 01:27:22 BST 2008

Hi,

  I am getting the following error after running an application for a long time. The application goes through the same path and group of instructions mutliple times and this error doesn't appear initially.

  What are the posisble causes of this error for it to appear after some time? We use version  2.2.11 of UnixODBC

  Mon Apr 21 15:11:57 2008 csuser: StoreObj()::Find() - Exception: Error fetching numeric attribute: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Function sequence error

  Thanks for your response
  Dileep