[unixODBC-support] Forcing ISQL to use ODBC3 connection

Abhishek Srivastava abhishek_srivastava at persistent.co.in
Mon Sep 10 15:49:06 BST 2007

Hi,
I took the source code from this URL, and built it successfully. But when I
try to build psqlodbc-08.02.0400, I get the following error:
/export/home/unixODBC-2.2.13pre//include/sql.h:604: error: previous
declaration of 'SQLColAttribute' was here
odbcapi30.c:129: error: conflicting types for 'SQLColAttribute'
/export/home/unixODBC-2.2.13pre//include/sql.h:604: error: previous
declaration of 'SQLColAttribute' was here
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `odbcapi30.lo'
Current working directory /export/home/psqlDriversrc/psqlodbc-08.02.0400
*** Error code 1

Any pointers on that?

Thanks,
Abhishek