[unixODBC-support] Error while connecting through Postgres driver built on Solaris Sparc 64 bit

Abhishek Srivastava abhishek_srivastava at persistent.co.in
Mon Sep 3 05:43:50 BST 2007

Hi,

I am using unixODBC-2.2.12 driver manager and built a postgres 8.02.0400
psql odbc driver with 64 bit on Solaris Sparc. When I try connecting to psql
database on the same machine, I get the following error:

[IM005][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_DBC
failed.

I appreciate any help or pointer on this.

Thanks,

Abhishek

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.