[unixODBC-support] Unix ODBC ignores errors postedby SQLBrowseConnect with SQL_NEED_DATA

Chris Seymour @ Simba ChrisS at simba.com
Mon Oct 22 17:27:30 BST 2007

Thank you Nick

Chris Seymour | Computer Scientist | Simba Technologies Inc.
Email: chriss at simba.com
Tel +1.604.633.0008 ext. 230 | Fax +1.604.633.0004

1090 Homer Street, Suite 200 | Vancouver, BC | Canada | V6B 2W9
Your Competitive Advantage for Data Connectivity Solutions
www.simba.com

may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.