[unixODBC-support] Mistery failure

Federico Alves sales at minixel.com
Tue Oct 2 11:04:53 BST 2007

The driver is supposed to be dumping to /tml/freetds.log, but I erased the
file and did my isql mssql user pwd and the file was not created. It means
probably that freetds is not being called at all. Any suggestion as how to
inspect what isql is actually looking for that does not find?
I did a ldd isql and all the sub-libraries do exist.

If you have a minute I can send you the ip address and pwd for the box.
Maybe you'll get lucky.

Yours

Federico