[unixODBC-support] oracle and autocommit.

Trevor Morgan tmorgan at ncipher.com
Mon Nov 26 14:02:56 GMT 2007

Further to this problem, it seems that everything works fine as long as
I set SQL_ATTR_AUTOCOMMIT _after_ I call SQLConnect().  According to the
MSDN (http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library//ms713605.aspx), you
should be able to set this attribute either before or after connection,
but Oracle on Linux is the only setup I can find that doesn't do this
properly.

Anyways, I guess it is a problem with the Oracle driver, but it's easy
to work round.

Trevor