[unixODBC-support] core dump in libodbccr.so on HP iA64

Nick Gorham nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Thu Nov 15 11:42:37 GMT 2007

Cherie Soleil wrote:

>Nick
>I tested the code just now, it didn't call libodbccr.so. I will do
>research on this code to see the difference with ours tomorrow. And I
>will try to give you one easy sample program.
>Thanks.

Change the SQL_CUR_USE_IF_NEEDED

    ret = SQLSetConnectAttr( hdbc, SQL_ATTR_ODBC_CURSORS,
		SQL_CUR_USE_IF_NEEDED, SQL_IS_UINTEGER );

to SQL_CUR_USE_ODBC

The problem with giving me a sample program, is I don't have a driver or database to test against. I think you might have to do some investigation yourself.