[unixODBC-support] core dump in libodbccr.so on HP iA64

Cherie Soleil sunf2002 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:37:58 GMT 2007

Thank you Nick.
Because we need to use 64bit DB2 driver and datadirect driver and
these 2 drivers expect 64 bit SQLLEN and SQLULEN, so we build our
applications using 64bit.

Obviously the unixodbc libodbc.so we used are build with 64bit SQLLEN
and SQLULEN.

Can I know when the 2.2.13 will be released?
And would you please check that problem for me: why it will call
libodbccr.so when I set SQL_CUR_USE_DRIVER. We need to know this
because that decides if we must ship libodbccr.so in our product with
libodbc.so at the same time.

Thank you.