[unixODBC-support] core dump in libodbccr.so on HP iA64

Cherie Soleil sunf2002 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:23:32 GMT 2007

Nick
I don't understand why SQLULEN can be 64 bit? In my application
SQLULEN is unsigned integer. And there are many API useing SQLULEN
such as SQLDescribeCol((short(*)(SQLHSTMT,SQLUSMALLINT,SQLCHAR*,SQLSMALLINT,SQLSMALLINT*,SQLSMALLINT*,SQLULEN*,SQLSMALLINT*,SQLSMALLINT*))

And these API run normally ,so I think the SQLULEN I build in unixodbc
is 32 bit, otherwise there must be many other problems.

What do you think?