[unixODBC-support] core dump in libodbccr.so on HP iA64

Cherie Soleil sunf2002 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:16:56 GMT 2007

Hi Nick
Can you tell me how to get unixodbc trace.
If I set

[ODBC]
Trace=yes
TraceFile=/tmp/odbctrace1.out
in odbc.ini the trace file won't be created.  In our application we
use dlopen(libodbc.so) to use the API interface. If [ODBC] entry must
be put in odbcinst.ini ? I set ODBCINI as my odbc.ini ,how can I
generate one odbcinst.ini and make it take effect?

thanks