[unixODBC-support] core dump in libodbccr.so on HP iA64

Cherie Soleil sunf2002 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:46:53 GMT 2007

Hi Nick
I am using unixODBC-2.2.12.

Here's the information in my odbc.ini
[UDB39081]
Driver=/software/home/nedb2i9/sqllib/lib64/libdb2o.so

I add the UDB39081 in db2 instance as  database alias.

If I use the 32bit unixodbc on linux and solaris, when I connect to
db2 on os390 and as400 it will call libodbccr.so samely but no core
dump. And when connect to db2 on  NT and Unix libodbccr.so won't be
called.

As I said libodbccr.so won't be called when use unixodbc to load
datadirect driver no matter connect to db2 os390 or as400.

Thank you.