[unixODBC-support] Problems usinf unixOdbc withphp5 andPervasiveSQL Driver

Emiliano Romero eromero at sitrack.com
Mon Nov 12 14:53:54 GMT 2007

Nick, Connection pooling with unixODBC don't works in my server, it give's
me Segmentation Fault in apache, I really don't know why, I look another
ODBC solution that works with PDO + Informix, But nothing that I try works
(iODBC works great, but connection pooling don't works). Because of that now
I'm using persistent connection to my DB, It creates a lot of connection
(because of childs of apache), but I solve setting a MaxRequestPerChild to
50 so every 50 request the child get's killed and the connections too.

P/S: Sorry about my English, I'm not a native English speaker.

Regards,