[unixODBC-support] Problems usinf unixOdbc with php5 andPervasiveSQL Driver

Emiliano Romero eromero at sitrack.com
Mon Nov 12 12:29:11 GMT 2007

Ok, Now you should do
# ldd /usr/local/psql/lib/odbcci.so
And see the dep of that library, I suppose that the file missing is
libpscore2.so.2, so make
# find / -name "libpscore2.so.2"
That will tell you where is that file, once you find it, add that folder to
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH (fast fix), for a good fix you should add that folder to
your /etc/ld.so.conf.

Regards,