[unixODBC-support] oracle and autocommit.

Trevor Morgan tmorgan at ncipher.com
Fri Nov 9 08:26:23 GMT 2007

Hi!  I've been banging my head against this problem for several days.
The oracle unix odbc driver seems to be ignoring the SQL_ATTR_AUTOCOMMIT
connection attribute.  I've set it to SQL_AUTOCOMMIT_OFF, but every
statement still gets committed automatically.  With the same piece of
code, I'm seeing correct behaviour for Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server on
Windows, and correct behaviour for DB2 on Linux, so it's definitely an
oracle/unixodbc issue.

Is there some configuration setting I'm missing?

Thanks;

Trevor Morgan

NCipher.