[unixODBC-support] SQL locking issues

Withers, John John.Withers at RedPrairie.com
Wed Mar 28 21:01:29 BST 2007

Hello, I'm new this list, but am in desperate need of help (isn't
everyone).  I'm using unixodbc with freetds to connect to SQL Server and
we experiencing terrible locking issues.  We are running Oracle 10.1.0.5
and SQL 2000, and a newer version of the odbc software on RH Linux.  The
locking is not even on any user tables or anything (note, I have no
access to this database), and the Oracle session just hangs.  I have
attempted to enable logging at the ODBC level and the TDS level, but
none seem to work.  Has anyone ever experienced the same issue?

Thanks!

John