[unixODBC-support] Re: unixODBC-support Digest, Vol 31, Issue 14

magic hat magic_hat60622 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 20:35:49 BST 2007

I have Trace=Yes set, and am logging to a file.

This query:

    SELECT TOP 1 * FROM ccc.Category WHERE (ccc.Category.ID = '1')

produces 19,000 lines of logging, most of which seem to indicate success. I'm a bit lost on where to go from here.

The first error message is in the last couple of lines of the log:

[ODBC][12286][SQLGetData.c][224]
        Entry:
            Statement = 0x88e4560
            Column Number = 49
            Target Type = 1 SQL_CHAR
            Buffer Length = 65537
            Target Value = 0x8f668a8
            StrLen Or Ind = 0xbffa3ae4
[ODBC][12286][SQLGetData.c][470]
        Exit:[SQL_NO_DATA]
            Buffer = Indicator = -4
            Strlen Or Ind = 0xbffa3ae4 -> -4
[ODBC][12286][SQLError.c][342]
        Entry:
            Statement = 0x88e4560
            SQLState = 0xbffa37d0
            Native = 0xbffa35a8
            Message Text = 0xbffa37e0
            Buffer Length = 511
            Text Len Ptr = 0xbffa35ae
[ODBC][12286][SQLError.c][379]
        Exit:[SQL_NO_DATA]
[ODBC][12286][SQLFreeStmt.c][140]
        Entry:
            Statement = 0x88e4560
            Option = 1
[ODBC][12286][SQLFreeHandle.c][365]
        Entry:
            Handle Type = 3
            Input Handle = 0x88e4560
[ODBC][12286][SQLFreeHandle.c][462]
        Exit:[SQL_SUCCESS]

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Nick Gorham <nick.gorham at easysoft.com> wrote:

I think you need to turn the driver logging on, it will be a driver
issue I think.