[unixODBC-support] query failing

magic hat magic_hat60622 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 19:19:09 BST 2007

Hi everyone.

I'm connecting to MS SQLServer 2005 with unixodbc and freetds. I'm running a query on my linux box that is returning no data. However, when I run it from SQLServer's admin interface, it returns several rows.

In other situations, the odbc setup works perfectly.

Wondering if anyone's encountered this before or has suggestions on where to start debugging.

Here's the query:

SELECT TOP 20 * FROM ccc.Table WHERE (ccc.Table.Field1 = 3 AND (ccc.Table.Field2>0))  ORDER BY Field3 desc