[unixODBC-support] unixODBC problem in HP-UX IA64

Ho Fook Chua fc.ho at eprotea.com.my
Thu Mar 15 09:10:49 GMT 2007

Hi,
    My application is 32bit, I'm using DB2 32bit ODBC share object
(libdb2.so) and all lib path also point to 32bit lib as below :

SHLIB_PATH=/opt/microfocus/cobol/lib:/usr/local/unixODBC/lib:/home/db2inst1/sqllib/lib32:/usr/lib:/etc/opt/resmon/lib:/opt/gnome/lib
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/microfocus/cobol/lib:/usr/local/unixODBC/lib:/home/db2inst1/sqllib/lib32
ODBCINI=/usr/local/unixODBC/etc/odbc.ini

and
    odbc.ini as below :
more $ODBCINI
[CW]
Description     = DB2 Driver for HP-UX
Driver          = DB2

also
    odbcinst.ini as below
more /usr/local/unixODBC/etc/odbcinst.ini
[DB2]
Description             = DB2 Driver for HP-UX
Driver          = /home/db2inst1/sqllib/lib32/libdb2.so
Setup           = /home/db2inst1/sqllib/lib32/libdb2.so
FileUsage               = 1
DontDLClose             = 1
UsageCount              = 2

[ODBC]
TraceFile               = /tmp/odbctrc.log
Trace           = Yes
UsageCount              = 1

    Seem like all okay, any idea how to trouble shoot this kind of problem?