[unixODBC-support] troubles

Joe Marino joey.da3rd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:23:38 GMT 2007

>Can you let us see what you have done in the ini files?
odbcinst.ini
[ezRETS ODBC Driver]
Description     = ezRETS ODBC Driver
Driver          = /usr/local/ODBCDataSources/ezrets.so
Setup           = /usr/local/ODBCDataSources/ezrets.so
UsageCount      =
CPTimeout       =
CPReuse         =
FileUsage       = 1

odbc.ini
[rets]
Driver          = ezRETS ODBC Driver
LoginURL        =
http://demo.http://rets15.raprets.com:6103/CrisOH/CRIS/login.aspxcrt.realtors.org:6103/rets/login
UID             = *removed*
PWD             = *removed*
StandardNames   = true
UserAgent       = *removed*
UseHttpGet      = false
UseHttpLogging  = false
HttpLogfile     = /usr/local/lib/ezretslog/http.log
UseDebugLogging = false
DebugLogFile    = /usr/local/lib/ezretslog/debug.log
RetsVersion     = 1.5
UseBulkMetadata = false
IgnoreMetadataType = false
UseCompactFormat = false
EnableUserAgentAuth = true
UserAgentAuthType = NON-STANDARD INTEREALTY
UserAgentPassword =

>What driver is it?
The driver is ezRETS

On 3/7/07, Nick Gorham <nick.gorham at easysoft.com> wrote:

> Joe Marino wrote:
>
> > I am somewhat new to the Linux environment but am learning quickly. As
> > root
> > I compiled a driver and moved the .so file into /usr/local/lib/ and ran
> > ODBCConfig, pointed to the driver through this GUI for both the driver
> > and
> > the setup, and recieved an error "could not construct property list"
> > So I
> > tried changing the ODBCinst.ini and ODBC.ini files  like in the tutorial
> > included with the driver, but when I ran isql command, I got this error
> > "[IM002][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no
> > default
> > driver specified [ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect" This is my first
> > experience with unixODBC so I'm probably just doing something wrong. Any
> > ideas or have a thought on how to determine the problem?
> > Joe
> > --
>
> Can you let us see what you have done in the ini files?
>
> What driver is it?
>
> --
> Nick Gorham
> Easysoft Limited