[unixODBC-support] JDBC to ODBC connection failing

Nicholas Campion campnic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:41:31 GMT 2007

I changed the DSN and saw no change.  I've also added the tracing
information which didn't produce a log file.  I've actually taken this up
with the IBM Java 1.4.2 JVM group and am told that this issue may have
something to do with their compile process.  They are working on resolving
the issue from there end.  I'll report back when a fix is found.

Thanks for looking into this for me.

Nick Campion