[unixODBC-support] RE: RE: Repost - Install questions

Stein, Howard Howard.Stein at FMR.COM
Thu Jun 21 15:33:17 BST 2007

> With respect Howard, you do not seem to be helping yourself sort your
> problems out or assist anyone else understand your problem so they can

> help you out.

I apologize for the annoying email spams if you are subscribed to the
list.  I understand that the thread entries on their own seem quite the
ramblings of a mad man and to some extent they are.  When this is done I
intend on submitting a final document which will be much easier to
follow than the thread.  I am responding with everything as it happens
because when I go on the internet researching this stuff, many ask the
same questions but almost none come back and share the answers.  I'd
rather be writing too much, and annoying someone now and help someone
later.  You are entitled to your opinion, but much of what you gleamed
is not even close to accurate.