[unixODBC-support] RE: Repost - Install questions

HAS howard.stein at fmr.com
Mon Jun 18 15:48:50 BST 2007

> SQL> select count(*) from tcadbo.actions_stg
> [IM003][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Specified driver could not be loaded
> [ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLAllocStmt

Moments ago I got my account activated to go onto Oracle's metalink site, I
immediately found something about a bug and it was identical except it was a
different OS.  The people having the issue claimed if they used the Easy
soft driver for Oracle it worked fine.  Oracle's response was that the OS in
question was not supported and to use a third party driver.  However,
according to Oracle, Solaris on sparc 64 should be supported so i've asked
them to reopen the bug.  We'll see what they have to say.